Friday, March 26, 2010

Welcome toooo....WEDDDIINNGGGMANIAAAA!!!

SO, I had an epiphany while cutting lemons at work.

I knew that I wanted to have certain elements of the wedding plucked from different things that Dave and I enjoy. One of those things, for example, is I think having a "signature cocktail" would be a fun idea, considering he both bartend, and met in the bar he works in. Another, is the punk rock buttons idea, because we are both very into music, and we got engaged at a concert.

Another fun thing we have in common, is we both thoroughly enjoy professional wrestling. I enjoy it so much, that i used to be an indy worker (re: a wrestling personality on the independant/local scene. yeah, i know). So i thought it would be fun to incorporate wrestling in some way. One way i hav always thought would be fun would be to announce the wedding party as a wrestling card. I think this would be awesome. The epiphany that I had, while cuting lemons, was that our programs look like wrestling programs, the save the dates look like posters that you'd see in store windows, and we could make t-shirts for the family that have a weddingmania logo!

i fucking rule, and i think this is the cheesiest thing evarrrrrrrrr and you are jealous.

ps- dave is a lot less fun than i thought

No comments:

Post a Comment