Sunday, May 15, 2011

i wish it from myself.

So...less than 5 months....balls.

Anyway, as we do this im listening to songs on youtube trying to get inspirations for something...while printing out our save the dates...which are the most rad things ever.

Im listening to their version of "Do You Wanna Touch," which has nothnig to do with my intended purposes, but I am pretty sure I can fit it in somewhere.

There have been many distractions lately, which are probably not good. I need to drink more coffee at home, maybe then I'll get motivated to do things...like save money. This wedding is swiftly approaching...

I just remembered that i forgot to put the wash in the dryer, i was so caught up in these STDs...

Having bridesmaids is nice, because it gives me the chance to spend some time with some of my fave ladies, whom I dont get to see as often as I'd like. That's the nice part of the wedding planning, being social for once!

I also have the "distraction" of Franny and Lorraine getting married this year, so I have their bachelorette parties, dresses, bridal showers...all of that good stuff to keep me on my game...kind of. This is all too much for a scatter brain like myself.

I should probably only do these blogs when I have something interesting to say. Unfortunately, when the interesting stuff happens...I am up to my eyeballs in wedding shit.


oh, crap, its midnite and i forgot to eat dinner. goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment