Thursday, October 14, 2010

OH MAN OH MAN....

So, what a few months it has been! We got into a major fight, the wedding was almost off, then it was almost in a backyard with the reception at a VFW, and then now my dad is stepping in.

Which kinda sucks because i was all about doing it on my own, and now that i see that that is no longer feasible, I'm all about being daddy's little girl for a while. because that has never happened.

Also... we are renting a HOUSE. A 3 bedroom, 1 1/2 bath, washer and dryer, dishwasher, and fenced in yard-havin' house. We are renting it from my dad's girlfriend and her family. It is the house her family has lived in for nearly 40 years. So i kind of am the most excited!

So there's that, there is Jack turning 2....its been a busy few months. But now that things are settling down, it is right in time for the ONE YEAR UNTIL THE WEDDING MARK!

That's right, today is exactly one year until the big day. So far the past 3 years, it has seemed like an eternity until our special day, but this is when shit gets REAL. there are MONTHS, NOT years and months...MONTHS.

I have been trying on dresses...a few of which from David's Bridal that I loved. And i also went to Cinderella Bridal in Matawan, where Cathy's ex MIL is a seamstress...and let me just tell you how bitchy and unneccesary the woman who helped me was...i told her that i was looking for something in a dropped waist gown, I'm not all that into pickups or rouching, and i wanted to spend under 900. She took forever, i maybe tried on 5 dresses, and her attitude wasnt very positive. the woman from david's was awesome- she was polite, positive,and even picked out a bunch of dresses that werent neccessarily on my list, but she thought that i should try them anyway. and honestly, they were the ones i am having the hardest time choosing between.

So trying on dresses blows. but whatever.

I'll be putting up pics of the dresses i want my bombshells to wear soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment