Saturday, October 30, 2010

hallowwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeen

If you don't know, thats me singing "halloween" by the misfits.

Ao its what Dave calls "our Christmas." and it makes sense: we're flatass broke but we are still going to party tomorrow. =)

Anywhos, I'm spending my time trying to find stuff for the wedding...instead of getting ready for tomorrow. I like the idea of pomanders for pew decorations....oh, speaking of pews, we made an appointment to go talk to Steve at Jacques- about how we will have about 75 less people than originally projected. And you knwo what? I was going to wait, but i think i'll email the church now and see if we can get married there.

OH AND ...went to another bridal show. semi eventful, met a very nice lady from, Ultimate Fashions in Woodbridge Mall, im gonig to narrow down some dresses that i like, and email the styles to her- hopefully they will have them in stock, or accessible. Im starting to finally figure out what I like.

I'm still considering finding what i like, and then seeing if i can get it at an Ebay offshore store...because then i can spend money on other stuff, and not something im probably just gonig to end up staining anyway.


xoxo
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment