Wednesday, October 20, 2010

upDaTeZ on stuff you DGAS about

...hahaha, don't give a shit translates to "DGAS." Oh world, you are hysterical.

Anyways, started registering, and we are registered at Target & JCPenny. Target, because its easypeasy, and JCPenny because I am attempting to be semi-classy and get table linens and bigtime grownup things like that.

Also, I am starting to narrow down the lists of DJ companies, and it's pretty much boiling down to not spending the price of 5 kidneys on a DJ is the deciding factor. Oh, and I booked Shear Glamour for the bombshells and I, for hair, makeup, and lashes. Yeah, classy.

AND....blue shoes or hot pink shoes are harder to find than you'd think...
add to that that I have clown feet, and it makes it even harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment