Friday, November 12, 2010

after a few fights and some sitdown discussions....

Dave went to Jacques yesterday to speak with Steve, the owner, and explain that we may not end up getting married there cuz we don't have as much to work with as we'd like.Not that my dad wasnt generous, things are a little tight on our end.

Steve worked with Dave on some things, and let us use a package that isn't usually available this time of year.

AWESOME.

Dave said that going there reaffirms that he really wants to have the reception there, not just blame it on me.

So yay! We might be able to swing a honeymoon now(YAYYYY!!!!!!), AND we can invite people that we want to invite- it was starting to be a very "intimate" guestlist...We've started working on the guestlist (aka: I wrote mine,and Dave suggested we start writing it, and he assumed I wrote his LOL!!!!)


I'm going later today for my first fitting (YAY!!!!) and I'm going to try not to cry.

So without getting too much accomplished, we are at a GREAT place in planning right now! Our awesome Save the Dates, which our friend LeeAnn is helping us design, will be printed up soon. Bridesmaids dresses are right around the corner as well, and Isabella (my beautiful niece and flowergirl,) let me know that she wants a hotpink dress (done, lil monster!!!)

and also, this is going to be the most badass amazing wedding ever.


Just over 11 months to go!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment