Wednesday, November 17, 2010

But I was Hoping You'd Write My List...

Nope. haha!

So lots of productive things happening this week! Still on a super-high from purchasing my dress the other day, and last night at Pathmark there were lots of halloween things on sale, like 35 black silk roses with black stems and black leaves, ans fuschia glitter on the petal tips.I think that spending less than 7 dollars on 35 roses is not an impulse buy. I have no idea what i'm going to so with these, but i dont care. I'll totally find something.

On Friday AM, Dave suggested to me that we start writing our guest list (which is LIMITED). I told him that I wrote mine...like...months ago. He told me he was kinda hoping I'd write his list.

Saturday I come home, and his D&D crew were over, so i pretty much just went to bed. Then Sunday morning while I was cleaning up some papers before work, i saw a piece of lined paper on top of the TV...He wrote his list! Hooray! We spent some time talking about it, and now all we have to do is get my dad and cathy and his parents to write their lists, and then dave and I can start to narrow things down and get addresses and send stuff out.


HOORAY!

Speaking of which....I need to email the pastor again. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment