Sunday, November 21, 2010

uh, yeah, she's gonna be the queen.

Ah, Chelsea Lately, you and your round table are my favorite. If i could register for tickets to see Chelsea Handler and friends and their standups, I would. And you'd buy them for us.

Speaking of registering, Dave told me that I registered for dumb crap. I told him that I gave hm the option of going to the store with me and zapping crap with a gun, and he said no.To which he replied, well, we're going to have to fix things, and get rid of your inane shit....or something along the line that. Then I told him that this is another example of times when he says i can do things, and then after its "done," he swoops in and does it his way.

Except this time, it was my way all along, doing it together.Point for the missus!
I think it was the slap chop that got him. Or the panini maker. I hope it wasnt the bake and take cookware, because he can obviously suck it if he thinks that piece of gold is coming off.

Also, this morning at work, I had to be there at 10am for a meeting, and then back at 12 for my bar volume (til 8...), the meeting was only a half an hour, so i went back home in between, at which time we consolidated the lists we both wrote into one list, and I called my dad to pester him to write his.

SO I AM APOLOGIZING IN ADVANCE: if we can't invite you,we're truly sorry. Our budget and space is limited, and we may not be able to invite everyone we had originally hoped. It doesn't mean we don't still care about you, it just means BASICALLY that becausemydadispayingwehavetoinvitemorefamilywenevertalktoinsteadofpeopleilikespendingtimewit h.
It's that old Italian thing: you only see each other on weddings,christenings,annnnnnnd funerals.

Is there any other news?Not exactly. We're getting down to the friggen wire, and we are going to need to hire a DJ, sign a contract with Phoenix Studios for photos, (PS AWESOME idea for where we are going to take at least 3 photos),we need to select a florist and what flowers are doing, OH might hire a band for 5 minutes....
we cant afford a lot, but we are going to work with what we have to do what we want, and to make it as "US" as possible.

Loveeeeee you.

absolutely not.Except we are gettign down to the wire

No comments:

Post a Comment